Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jai Shri Ram

!! Jai Shri Ram !!
Go into the dept of a Word. See his hidden meaning.
The quieter he becomes. A gentle man is ashamed that his words are better than his deeds.
Yet not only better than his deeds; but wiser than his meaning and better than his intentions.               

शब्दो नित्य: शब्दम ब्रह्मम !!!!
Atman, or the True "Self" - Swami Vivekananda
Here I stand and if I shut my eyes, and try to conceive my existence, "I", "I", "I", what is the idea before me? The idea of a body. Am I, then, nothing but a combination of material substances? The Vedas declare, "No". I am a spirit living in a body. I am not the body. The body will die, but I shall not die. Here am I in this body; it will fall, but I shall go on living. I had also a past. The soul was not created, for creation means a combination, which means a certain future dissolution. If then the soul was created, it must die.
Loka samasta sughino Bhavantu
!! Jai Shri Ram !!

No comments:

Post a Comment